Skip to content

In BGEE how long do you have to do companions personal Quests?

Just wondering how long you have to do them? I just got Safana and the Sirens blocking the cave she wants me to go to are kicking the crap out of me.

Comments

• CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    Depends on the character and quest. Usually around 2 weeks. Not specifically sure on hers.

But if you'd like an easier way to get past the Sirens, grab Viconia in your party for a bit and use her to 'tank' them. Let them waste their spells on her and they are much easier to kill. I usually keep the party back, and move Vicky in close enough to have them cast their improved invisibility spells. then have her back up and wait out the spell duration. Makes them much easier to hit.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    No potion of clarity knocking around? Failing that take your tankiest character up to solo them. Yeah he'll get charmed but with no other party members around he'll just stand there.
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    Otherwise you might equip everyone with bows, or other ranged weapons, and shoot them down one by one. Pelting them with missiles will also prevent them from conjuring their magical powers. A nice way to level up early in the game. :)