Skip to content

Companion saying their command lines prior to scripted interactions

RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
I've only noticed this with Imoen so far as I'm not yet out of Irenicus' dungeon. I've rolled a few characters to trek through the dungeon to test this and every time Imoen launches into a scripted interaction about the various rooms or sleeping in the dungeon etc, she uses a command line like "ready and willing" for example as though I've clicked on her myself or given her a command to carry out. She still says the voiced parts of said interactions, but only after her command lines.

Edit: It seems it's happening for Jaheira too. Looks like it's not just Imoen and may be simply all companion interactions.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    This is intended behavior from vanilla.
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    edited November 2013
    My mistake then. Can't say I'd ever noticed it before.
    Post edited by RedGuard on
  • cryocorecryocore Member Posts: 121
    When ever Imoen says something one of her confirmation voice samples plays first. It only happen before she speaks the first phrase. The rest of the conversation/voice work plays normally.

So far it happened every single time shes reacted to something.
    "ready n willing"
    "ready n willing"
    "ready n willing"
    "ready n willing"
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    I'm noticing the more I play the game the more I hear command lines are actually overlapping with whatever they're saying in the voiced interactions. Quite a few times I've heard something from Imoen or Anomen be garbled because I couldn't hear it over their command lines.