Skip to content

*SPOILERS* It's the little things ...

2»

Comments

• SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    I choked on my tea when Anomen started hitting on Neera, and then promptly died laughing:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Sylph_14/BG001_zpsb0482318.jpg
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    So *you* are to blame for me having a new OTP.
    If you see any shipping fanart popping up on the webs regarding these two, it's *your* fault. Be ashamed of yourself.

Dishonour on your whole family, dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow!
    @Sylph
    Ahahaha x'D
    That is to much. I didn't thought Anomen had it in him xD
    This all to well underlines his struggles of becoming an actual knight in shining armor with the reality of him just wanting to have fun ~
    Anomen, you just gained some plus points.
    - Basically every new dialouge with Edwin refering to him not being bald dispite being a Thayan.
    Especially the dialouge where he asks Rasaad for his shaving tools xD
  • "Despite being warned by a ghost not to touch anything in the tomb of Nan Kung Chi for fear of undead reprisal, I touched something. I am not a clever man."

Also, I'm loving all of Neera's dialogue so far. Something about the sound quality of her lines in BGEE put me off, but she's great in BG2EE.
  • JerrinJerrin Member Posts: 12
    The fact that Neera has a teensy problem with a certain group of mages, who happens to dress in the same colors as her, and a very vocal about that fact.

I like to think of it as a war of fashions. ^^
    - When I saw the giant Thayan chrest on the floor in the enclave.

@Jerrin
    Yeah, this is indeed kinda weird xD
  • SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    edited November 2013
    Had some amazing banter between Rasaad and Jan recently :D In the spoiler cause its a long pile of screenshots

• DrEastDrEast Member Posts: 113
    "Please. Say another word."
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    The Flail of the Ages now has multiple heads when you equip it on a character.
    Such a simple thing, but I love it.

Despite me being pretty much done with ALL the pre-spellhold quests, I haven't seen much inter-party banter yet. Soon, I hope.