Skip to content

BG2:EE

Is it at all possible to have some form of Export feature during character creation mode?
(As far as I'm aware, there isn't one.)

As, personally, it's frustrating to spend about two hours making the perfect party/character, to only have the Client crash for no reason when I'm finished. Meaning I have to go through another several hours of tedious stat rolling.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    You can always create a the same character with NI, if you tell me how all the things were settled in your PC, maybe I can recreate it, so you select it to play, and thus avoiding the crash.
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    @CrevsDaak

NI? ._. What's that.

My way around this problem is to just use the Console Commands in BG2 and then import the stats I had to BG2:EE... Doesn't work out as the best option, though, as you end up losing out on Mag Spells in the Thay playthrough.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

@CrevsDaak

NI? ._. What's that.

My way around this problem is to just use the Console Commands in BG2 and then import the stats I had to BG2:EE... Doesn't work out as the best option, though, as you end up losing out on Mag Spells in the Thay playthrough.

Near Infinity, an editor. Mage spell can be added too.
    And, I do not use the CLUAConsole, so I do not know all the things it can do.
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    Well, on Character Creation, with the CLUA enabled, you can max all stats to be 18 (Str is set to 18/00). So, I just do that and then take off points so the characters are the normal rolls I took hours to achieve aha.