Skip to content

Silly chunking

My level 8 Ajantis had just been chunked by a party of green slimes, really humiliating u_u
And being chunked by a ball of slime? Guess GM was fed up with my powergaming..

Comments

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    It is a most humbling experience.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    The green slimes technically poison you to die an exploding death after 10 seconds rather than use mechanical force. You get a +4 paralyze/poison save against it.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Green slime kills in pnp too, it is a very dangerous obstacle, yeah it is more like an obstacle than monster. Once you fail a save vs poison upon contact, you are doomed. Slow poison/neutralise poison/antidote/elixir of health nothing works. You still dissolve into green goo after a couple rounds. A heal spell might work but I doubt it. And you get a measly 65 experience for killing such a horror.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    That's why I always tell that crazy mage to get lost as soon as I see him.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460

That's why I always tell that crazy mage to get lost as soon as I see him.

You mean the mage guy in the area of exit of Nashkel mines? He summons up mustard jellies and they are tough monsters as well, but they don't have green slime's dreaded insta-chunk no res. attack.
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    The INNN! I avoid it at all costs. If you are going for a no-reload run then do NOT go to the INN.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    @GemHound

I have no recollection of this INNcident. Guess I have to prepare to get chunked (gladly BG has though it awaits behind every corner).
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited November 2013
    @Wilbur Flaming Fist Barracks Map, tucked into the corner. You enter to find that Ragefast had unleashed Green Slimes on the inn, and find the innkeeper and the patrons fighting to defend the inn with their bare hands.