Skip to content

Some of my custom Dwarf portraits

DoxyDoxy Member Posts: 25
Well not my =] but modded by me to be BG2EE ready.
For all the Dwarf lovers out there.
Enjoy!

P.S
"save img as" and paste it in your exmpl. (C:\Users\Doxy\Documents\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\portraits - thats my win 7 64bit bg2ee dir) folder.

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited November 2013
    Whoa, I really like the second one and the last two ones: could I take and use them? ;P
    (maybe if you could attach the L version and maybe give author credits - assuring that you have the permission to use those images).
  • DoxyDoxy Member Posts: 25

Whoa, I really like the second one and the last two ones: could I take and use them? ;P
    (maybe if you could attach the L version and maybe give author credits - assuring that you have the permission to use those images).

All the credits go to google =] Images are free to use, don't worry.
    Also you don't really need L version. Just pick this image via Custom button and the game will resize the img as it needs.

Also apologies, it seems imgur auto converts bmp files to png =\ im reuploading bmp versions as we speek.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @Doxy: well, BG:EE and BGII:EE now resize images to fit in every places you need it, but L is better for the epilogue, as for the final description every portrait is in its bigger version, and using M you'll have the final portrait a little grainy and "unfocused", that's the only real need for L portraits in game... but well, no problem at all, just thanks for the upload and for being assured that those pics are right-free (that was my main concern). ;)
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    If you find an image on google search do you need permission to us it?
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Mungri said:

That depends on the actual artist.

• DoxyDoxy Member Posts: 25

Mungri said:

That depends on the actual artist.

The images are not being used in commercial ways and pretty sure will not cause issues.