Skip to content

Amount of attacks correct? (SPOILER)

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• XukuthXukuth Member Posts: 78
    Level 13 Rangers get 2 base attacks, +1/2 from Specialized, + 1 from offhand, +1 from Kundane effect = 9/2 attacks per round. Looks right to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2013
  • XukuthXukuth Member Posts: 78
    edited November 2013
    For future reference, the maximum number of attacks per round while unbuffed is 5, and (unless the EE has changed this, which I doubt), you will only ever get 1 attack at most with your off hand, which means that Kundane actually gives your longsword an extra attack instead of giving itself the extra attack.
  • cbarchukcbarchuk Member Posts: 322
    edited November 2013
    Hey space, what specific weapons/armor and items are you currently using and plan on using later on? I'm thinking of trying a stalker out myself. Some of your comments about the kit have made me want to look into playing it. Do you have any suggestions on build and whatnot? Thanks bud. Glad to see you championing a kit that doesn't get a lot of air play so to speak.
    Post edited by cbarchuk on
    edited November 2013
  • cbarchukcbarchuk Member Posts: 322
    Thanks for the feedback bud. Are you finding an issues with being able to successfully stealth consistently since you don't spend any points on stealth? Just trying to figure out if I should look for stealth upgrades.
    edited November 2013