Skip to content

Poor planning on my part? (Original ToB spoilers)

I just started ToB and picked up Sarevok. I thought I might mix it up a bit and dual him to Mage, since I have plenty of muscle already (Dorn, Korgan, Hexxat, Viconia, PC Cleric/Mage), and since my PC is multiclassed I could use a more pure arcane caster.

Then, after the first Pocket Plane trial, it hit me: I've already done most of Watcher's Keep, leaving only the final seal and Demogorgon himself. What implications does this have for Sarevok's dual-classing?

I was already prepared for a long downtime since you get Sarevok at around level 17, but I'd rather not wait forever to get him at full power. Does anyone know roughly how much experience is available in ToB without most of Watcher's Keep available? I may just reload and keep him pure-classed, or dual to thief...

Comments

• AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    ToB is probably about 3,000,000 xp, enough to recover your abilities, but it'll take quite a bit of time to get there.
  • BackstabBackstab Member Posts: 12
    Outside experience farming via rest or scroll scribing and other exploits? I think that's pretty much the experience axe. Not too sure though, I'd suggest either tweaking him in Keeper or just outright remake him. No shame in making a new character sheet from an established character. You know you want baldy to be a lvl 9 thief dualed into cleric. Search your feelings. Or, on a more serious note, just drain him of HP, proficiencies, and what-not; then turn him into pretty much anything. Saves you a lot of worry.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Thanks. I think I'll drop him down to Fighter level 13, then dual from there. Should work out much better.