Skip to content

How long do NPCs hang around if you don't do their quests?

Anyone know of a resource than can list approximate times? Anyone know offhand?

I currently have Korgan, Hexxat, and Dorn in my party. I went and did Nalia's Keep first to get FoA and now all 3 are whining and threatening to leave. It's been a while since I played so I kinda forget how long they will put up with it. I plan on making a beeline to their respective quests but it's bugging me to the point where I am afraid to even rest because it uses up 8 hours lol.

Thanks.

Comments

• AkuratheunseenAkuratheunseen Member Posts: 28
    edited November 2013
    a couple of days to a week if you choose the right choices in the dialogue though if you choose the wrong one they might leave so be careful
  • bman86bman86 Member Posts: 115
    korgan is definitely a great one for chucking a hissy. It's dependent on the npc. Haerdalis was getting very pushy with me. I hadn't picked up his quest, but just happened to raid the wizard holding him captive on my way out of the sewers. Anyway, I picked up the portal stone quest by default because of it. He kept reminding me we have to return the stone, but instead I eventually kicked him... he took the portal stone and charged off, haven't seen him since :'(
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Yeah Korgan throws a fit the most quickly, in my experience.
  • nietzschelivesnietzschelives Member Posts: 36
    It's not Korgan's fault. He was all ready to go, but you insisted on lollygaggin' around, and now that blasted traitor Shagbag's gone and beaten you to the bloody treasure! Don't worry though, Korgan knows just where he's going to be (Shagbag is so predictable.)
  • If you want some real fun with Mazzy,
    try to kick her out of the party after she's gotten the messenger about her sister, and you've been to her house to discover that she was poisoned. Mazzy gets UPSET.