Skip to content

BG2 EE: Romane problem

Hi all, I'm currently in a romance with Neera but suddenly Dorn asked me for a sparring match, told me i was handsome where i rejected him, now everything was fine until some time later i started getting romance dialog from him as well as him refering to me as love and saying he wants to "celebrate" killing yaga-shura, also it didn't give me any reject option there except "Not now we will do it later" or something like that... any suggestions?

Comments

• AcridSyphilisAcridSyphilis Member Posts: 129
    Dorn's a pushy dude.
  • bman86bman86 Member Posts: 115
    ....i haven't risked having him in my party, but if i was in your place, I'd just kill him. Either that or prepare thy angus
  • memos12345memos12345 Member Posts: 4
    right... ill have to swap him for another fighter, any suggestions?
    if you like evil fighters, then korgan is a solid option...you have sarevok yeah? Cuz he is the best of ALL the fighters, and probably any other class too lol
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Odd. When I told Dorn I didn't fly that way, he let it drop. Seems you're bugged.
  • DunhartDunhart Member Posts: 11
    Yeah, sounds like a bug. Or Dorn is just that lecherous. "We killed your half-brother. We should copulate in celebration."
  • killeahkilleah Member Posts: 124
    haha, indeed
  • Big_MurrayBig_Murray Member Posts: 69
    mylegbig said:

bman86 said:

....i haven't risked having him in my party, but if i was in your place, I'd just kill him. Either that or prepare thy angus

Pretty hard to prepare for a 19 strength half-orc shouting, "It will be even bloodier than you thought!"
    You win the forum.

mylegbig said:

Pretty hard to prepare for a 19 strength half-orc shouting, "It will be even bloodier than you thought!"

It isn't when YOU'RE a 19 strength half-orc kensai... he's gonna get loved tenderly bestrapeface.jpg ;)
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    edited November 2013
    oh god stop my sides

@memos12345 Have you got a savegame from before that convo you could zip up and upload?
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265
    edited November 2013
    Dunhart said:

Yeah, sounds like a bug. Or Dorn is just that lecherous. "We killed your half-brother. We should copulate in celebration."

We'll, I've heard worse excuses to get it on.