Skip to content

Neera romance stuck? BG2EE *SPOILERS*

I seem to be getting nowhere with Neera at the moment. At our last talk we decided that Charname would "come to her" the next time we rested. I've rested numerous times since then and tried to initiate dialougue with her but nothing seems to trigger the "sleeping-together-for-the-first-time-talk".

What's wrong?

Comments

• szl910104szl910104 Member Posts: 1
    yeah i have the same problem. i also choose "i'll come to you next time we rest", but after 4 hours playing with several rests, nothing happened...
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    You don't see that particular event; it occurs off-screen. The next talk should occur an hour and a half roughly after your last one.

Make sure you're not in the Underdark, you're not in a dungeon and neither of you is in any way incapacitated.
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    The talk triggered, but waaaayyy later than an hour after rest/last talk. But nevermind, I for one find that a little bugs here and there just add that final difficulty-spice that is MY Bladur's gate :)
  • miklosselkirkmiklosselkirk Member Posts: 12
    Related: Does anyone know where the Shadows of Amn section of the Neera romance ENDS? The last thing, I think, that happened was she said my character looked "Down" and then the next talk she told him a story...
  • SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598

Related: Does anyone know where the Shadows of Amn section of the Neera romance ENDS? The last thing, I think, that happened was she said my character looked "Down" and then the next talk she told him a story...

I think her story is the last romance-talk in SoA.
  • miklosselkirkmiklosselkirk Member Posts: 12
    Thanks!
  • LisaralinLisaralin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 258
    edited February 2014
    Hi, sorry if I intrude, but it seems I'm stuck with this romance too...
    The dialogue in which Neera proposes to tell a story to my charname doesn't trigger... it's been hours since the last dialogue. In the last coversation Neera commented about what had happened at the Hidden Refuge and her feelings about that.
    Is there a particular condition to trigger the last part? I've seen a video on YouTube and it appears that the only dialogues I'm missing are the ones in which Neera tells you a story...