Skip to content

The planar sphere bug.Need help!

I completed "the hunt for valygar "quest(lavol died outside the sphere).Then i got back into the sphere to talk to Reyna(female knight),but she still talked about the "cannibalistic children".I slept 24 hours and came back,still the same!I opened my journal and it says:''+inside the planar sphere--Reyna warn me about the halfling"something like that.Anybody have a clue about this?Plz?

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Um, what? Did Lavok give you the sphere? You can't help the knights unless you're given the sphere (mage/sorc stronghold).
  • skinnyfurlingskinnyfurling Member Posts: 19
    enqenq said:

Um, what? Did Lavok give you the sphere? You can't help the knights unless you're given the sphere (mage/sorc stronghold).

he said no such thing!My character is a Fighter/mage/thief,I thought it might be a muli-class bug,so i change my class to mage by using shadow keeper.But it didnt work.The weird part is Lavok already told me to take a demon's heart and power the sphere,but the journal didnt update. I saved the game after repowered the sphere,I reload the savegame several times,sometimes Lovak would once again told me to take a demon's heart and power the sphere,whether he was lying down on the floor inside the sphere or outside.Only by then,the journal would update,and the mission would be completed in the journal after he died.But nomatter how the journal display,when i came back into sphere to talk to Reyna,she still talked about the "cannibalistic children",and nothing happens
    i did already have my own thief guild,but thats doesnt matter,right?
  • KriegerKrieger Member Posts: 40
    If you already have the thieves' guild you can't take the planar sphere as a stronghold. You're limited to a single one.
    Krieger said:

If you already have the thieves' guild you can't take the planar sphere as a stronghold. You're limited to a single one.

but i remember 10 years ago when i played the origenal version, i had both the sphere and the stonghold as a F/M/T character...or am i wrong?
    Krieger said:

If that's the case,can i give up the thief guild and take the sphere?

• KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520

Krieger said:

but i remember 10 years ago when i played the origenal version, i had both the sphere and the stonghold as a F/M/T character...or am i wrong?
    Yup. You are wrong, because back then you used a mod that gave you access to all strongholds :)
    Kurumi said:

Krieger said:

Yup. You are wrong, because back then you used a mod that gave you access to all strongholds :)
    Damn it!The thief guild sucks!Havent i had enough office hours?Do i have to get more of 'um even in the game?!!!
  • ChinookUTChinookUT Member Posts: 32

Krieger said:

You could be right. Back then there was a bug in the vanilla version where it was possible for a Fighter multi/dual to do two strongholds. I'm reasonably certain that bug does not exist in the EE.
    ChinookUT said:

Krieger said:

You could be right. Back then there was a bug in the vanilla version where it was possible for a Fighter multi/dual to do two strongholds. I'm reasonably certain that bug does not exist in the EE.
    I knew it!Haha,i'm not that old!