Skip to content

Neera's quest uncompleteable help! (warning spoilers)

i went to the red wizard place and killed lanneth but before i could she cast confuse / chaos on my party and minsc killed the dude in the cage, i didn't notice this as i was too busy keeping the only 2 people who weren't chaos'ed alive and killing the henchmen, i managed to survive and i saved not knowing the dude in the cage was dead, raided the room and got what i need, i went back to the hidden refuge and telana starts attacking me. is there a way to pacify her? or is it impossible to finish the quest now?

Comments

• RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    yup. the quest is ruined. you will want to reload and do the place again. make sure the king gramm does not die in the combat
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    ....hell no it took me an hour and a half just to survive that fight! the number of times minsc has attacked me or everyone just gangs up on CHARNAME for the insta-lose has me so frustrated!! and now i have to do that again? screw that
  • FonzFonz Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2013
    Something similar happened to me too. It really does blow, that there is no way to "un-hostile" telana. Is there really no solution (console or shadowkeeper)?