Skip to content

Questions about Hexxat (Contains Spoilers)

HollowataraXiaHollowataraXia Member Posts: 5
I'm sorry if this was already discussed somewhere else but I couldn't find anything, so here are my questions:

When Hexxat is killed she used to go in mist mode and reach for my main char, I suppose to enter her coffin in my inventory; then she'd be alive and well again after resting. Now she doesn't do that anymore: she turns into mist mode and does nothing else, I can't revive her the normal way because she's "still alive" at 1hp. By "still alive" I mean I can re-equip her and use her as normal, with the exception that she never goes under 1hp. That makes for a good tank I guess. Is this a known bug? Is there a work around?

Also I haven't really understood the purpose of the coffin (empty casket) in the bag she gives: it always says empty, even when dead, I'm not supposed to do anything with it right? Her line when tired is "put me in the dragomir's casket" or something, is it just flavour or I can actually do that?

(on being tired: she says it like the other characters do but she never has the "tired" status on her, which is okay since she's a vampire I guess, but then why would she complain about wanting to rest :D)

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Have her leave the party and then rejoin, that should fix it. :) It's a known bug.
  • BTpatBTpat Member Posts: 12
    What happens when she leaves in Tob and runs off as a mist? Any idea where to find her?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Isn't that when she dies? Isn't she in her coffin? (Check by right-clicking on it)