Skip to content

Is there a mod for Yoshimo *Spoilers*

To restore or keep him? I know it was a feature request to "finish" that "removed" bit (if it were actually removed) to res him, but I'm sure that is out of scope of the contract. I searched for one, but couldn't find anything finished, let alone anything that would be compatible with EE.

He's one of my favorite characters, so I'd love it if I could bring him back.

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    I had the dialog for the priest at the Ilmater temple changed to allow for this if you bring him a little souvenir but that computer died--I'll have to recreate it from scratch and get back to you when it is finished.
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    Aw bummer! I knew someone would have done this at some point.

I suppose I could just spawn him and give him the appropriate exp.
  • TvrtkoSvrdlarTvrtkoSvrdlar Member Posts: 353
    rdarken said:

Doesn't he keep dying if you console-spawn him?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    rumor had it in the original that if you left him at the copper corhornet before you went off to spell hold and came back and paused quickly enough and then talked to him, it cancels his death shenanigans and you can proceed as normal, infact I remember playing with the cheats one time and warped to hell with yoshimo and he had banter while there
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660

rdarken said:

Doesn't he keep dying if you console-spawn him?
    No clue, never tried it. Bummer if he does, though.
  • TsyrithTsyrith Member Posts: 180
    edited November 2013
    It would actually be slightly interesting if you've carted his whole body (not just his heart) from Brynnlaw all the way through the Underdark to raise him in Athkatla, with each chapter his body getting more burdensome as though some divine penance was being exacted for the compassionate act, and he goes in the cloak slot to apply custom penalties, or else you can't move him at all... *ponder*

edit: now I'm imagining Yoshimo as a fancy shoulder accoutrement and it became less profound and more hilarious, damn.