Skip to content

#6095 [CORE] Exiting Enclave Resets Lanneth's Position

jpersinnejpersinne Member Posts: 23
edited November 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Do the following:

1. Accept Neera's quest to free the wild mages from the Thayan Enclave.
2. Fight your way through until you encounter Lanneth. Fight her long enough to trigger her escape script, so that she teleports behind the locked door with Gramm.
3. Don't pursue Lanneth just yet! Instead, leave the enclave to rest at an inn.
4. Return to the enclave, continue as normal.

What happens:

Lanneth is no longer behind the locked door. She's right back where she started the encounter (i.e. in front of it), and her dialogue will trigger there. Not only does the dialogue no longer make any sense (Gramm will speak, but he's nowhere in sight!), but the battle is much easier than it's intended to be.

What should happen:

Lanneth continues to await the party behind the locked door with Gramm.
Post edited by Ardanis on

Comments

• jpersinnejpersinne Member Posts: 23
    On a related note (though fairly minor, so I'll not make a new thread for it), the Cowled Wizards are not summoned in when Neera disintegrates the guard in front of the enclave door. While I can understand why this does not happen from a design point of view (i.e. it would disrupt the flow of the quest!), it did cause me to do a bit of a double take.

No immediate solutions to this inconsistency come to mind, but it'd be neat were it addressed somehow.
  • bman86bman86 Member Posts: 115
    edited November 2013
    I had this happen to me too....saved me a particularly tough battle as I could fight her solo haha
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    This is an engine issue. Already reported as #6095