Skip to content

change ranger alignment restrictions?

Is there a way to remove ranger alignment restrictions without creating a fallen ranger? I can't see any reason whatsoever that a stalker would *have* to be good. The alignment itself is obviously easy to change, but I want to avoid my character falling if my rep gets too low. Are there any mods that do this, or can I do it in shadowkeeper?

Comments

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    I am also interested in this. I've been wanting to make the game a lil more 3.5e-ish...
  • DrEastDrEast Member Posts: 113
    If they made it possible for the Blackguard (which wasn't possible in the original BG2 without inelegant ways to avoid falling at low rep), it should be possible to gin up an evil ranger kit. Malar follower, maybe? They could even keep the same stronghold quest; Malar worshipers have a recognized ritual (the Feast of Stags) where they provide for a humanoid village throughout a harsh winter, which is why the worship of Malar is often tolerated even in good areas of Faerun, and it generally involves one or two Malarites taking the village under their wing. Sounds familiar to me!
  • MrTea1976MrTea1976 Member Posts: 20
    EEKeeper has a 'Fallen' box that you can untick, I believe.
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    edited November 2013
    @DrEast, I'm not really interested in custom kits, for now. I believe even a vanilla ranger should be able to be neutral or evil. I have already modded rangers to be able to pick any alignment and druids to be able to be any neutral. But, @MrTea1976, I don't want to have to use EEKeeper every time my rep changes...
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    BELKAR AGREES