Skip to content

hexxat problem with resurection

hi got a big problem

i saved the game just after the fight against aran linvail but hexxat has died....

i go and resurect her in a temple and give her dragomir's cloak, but she remains in her gazeous form, don't come back to her norml state and dragomir's cloak just disappear.

anybody got the same problem ?
is there any way to get it back without going back to the start ?
please, just made the ideal team for this edition !
love

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Hexxat automatically resurrects after 8 hours (she goes into Dragomir's Respite). I don't think you can actually resurrect her normally. Try resting and see what happens.
  • pierrepierre Member Posts: 18
    tried to rest for hours and days but she remains in her gazeous form...

@jackjack : easy laughs but what would you do with your vampire dead friend ? not try to resurrect him if he don't morph back ? well i tried anyway, nevermind laughs she's my friend ;)
  • DisgruntlerDisgruntler Member Posts: 100
    Kick her out of the group and have her rejoin. That fixes her up. In future, just let her rest in her coffin, which is in her bag of holding.

Pray to Crom that you never get the other bug with Hexxats resurection.
    @disgruntler

please how do we let her rest in her coffin, master ?

tried to find some tricks to do it but never could get the answer.
    and if i kick her out will she appears somewhere i could find her ?
    @disgrunter : okay for your solution, but dragomir's cloak don't appears me back after the operation... maybe ol' cheat codes work to get it back anyway ?!!! won't start the game again, was in good conditions to elude it my way !
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    She resurrects after one hour of game time; if she's permanently gaseous, kick her out, you'll find her in the Copper Coronet.

@pierre Like any NPC, she drops her gear when she dies. You need to keep an eye on things :)

C:CreateItem("ohhcloak") will do it.
    @LiamEsler : yeah right, i play bg since 1999... i know about that. i meant i really disappeared like my Hexxat was reborn, i put the cloak, and when retrieving her hitpoints and back to her gazeous form i open the inventory and *pwoooof* no cloak for my dull girl.

thank you for the cheat anyway.
    how does the cheat console works on bg2ee for mac os x ? (last question, i promise)
    Same was as Windows, really. It's crtrl+space to bring it up.

You need to turn it on by editing baldur .ini first, though :)
    @eudaemonium : i would have abandoned the game yesterday but now everything's back, thank you !
  • TsyrithTsyrith Member Posts: 180
    I'm going to download the first mod that lets harm and slay living positively affect Hexxat so hard, it's gonna wish it weren't downloaded so hard.
    here's one very last problem : when hexxat appears to be back to life, dragomir's casque is automatically given to my charname, and i can't go on with hexxat's quest.... ??
    how to get dragomir's casque back to hexxat inventory ? :(
  • TsyrithTsyrith Member Posts: 180
    You can do magic! You can have anything that you desire.
    Oh! ShadowKeeper Enhanced aahha back to my ol'days hi ciao bonjour
    when i get back to the graveyard hexxat's quest does not begin ... :(
    Try to wait a few days. She will remind you of it periodically. I think every 5 days or so.
    @eudaemonium : yeah she reminded me a few times already but when i go down there nothing happens, she don't propose me the journey she would normally...
    And you've tried waiting longer and then going back, basically waiting until she reminds you again?
    Yeah i've tried waiting longer going back nothing happens i wait she reminds me then went back nothing happens etc. and my charname still has drago's casq which is impossible to more or remove.... fuck it.

i'll try to leave hexxat be and meet her at the copper coronet, and see if charname gives it back at this moment.
    @ Eudaemonium : OKAY, SO.... it worked out for me as I just used the dialog button on hexxat... well well well
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    jackjack said:

Haha, the image of a group of adventurers walking into a temple and asking the priest to resurrect their [Spoiler]vampire[/Spoiler] comrade just made my night.

That is exactly something Elan would do lol. or maybe Minsc.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @pierre Yep, you can always talk to her while in the Graveyard to progress her quest after the initial timer has expired.