Skip to content

[Micro-DLC Request/Idea] Alternate Hexxat Quest/Character Outcome [Obvious Spoiler]

ValendaleValendale Member Posts: 34
The following contains spoilers, if you haven't already finished Hexxat's quest line or already know the outcome, it's highly ill advised that you continue reading.

As far as getting a straight up competent thief goes, good characters don't get very good options and usually pretty much end up stuck with a crazy rambling gnome.

I for one think it would be great to have an alternate outcome to Hexxat's main quest, where you not only break Hexxat's hold on Clara, but where as a result of the mental link she picks up some of Hexxat's skills, tendencies, and memories; mainly as a plot device. Originally I just wanted to free her and send her on her way but this could turn out to be a great DLC plugin.

Sure, she'd have inferior stats to an uncloaked Hexxat, but she'd be an all around decent thief. Since most of the dialogue can be handled through text, and we don't know what she sounds like when she isn't brainwashed and being mind controlled, pretty much any female voice actor or computer voice morphing program that can approximate her voice should do the trick.

Her story as an NPC could be pretty much just what we already know about her, re-told through her eyes. To make her fully fleshed out, she could possibly realize that she has to become stronger, have a few encounters with strong women she can emulate, and unlock some hidden skills along the cliche. A female PC could have a mentor romance thing going on.

Anyway it's just some ideas.

Comments

• LoReN_LKLoReN_LK Member Posts: 20
    I really like this, it would be perfect if things happened like that!
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    yes lots of people have suggested something along these lines =there was quite a big hexxat thread that got shut down and there still is a poll knocking around about such a suggestion too
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Jan is epic. No bad mouthing him cuz you want a pure thief