Skip to content

Getting Dorn and Anomen to not fight?

So I had Anomen in my party and went to recruit Dorn, and he attacked. So I reloaded and kicked Anomen out of the party, then got Dorn and did his quest and I now have him in my party. I went back to the Copper Coronet to get Anomen and recruited him back, thinking since Dorn's quest was over he wouldn't attack, and he does using the same dialogue as if I just accepted Dorn's quest.

I also got the Fix Pack and got the cheat where PC's dont fight and apparently that mod doesn't work for new content so it didn't work...

Is this a bug cause I just got the new patch and it's still happening? Is there something I can do so this won't happen?

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Same thing happens with Keldorn. They're just incompatible party members, you just can't have Dorn with Keldorn or Anomen, like you can't have Neera with Edwin or Hexxat with a whole bunch of good characters.

The tweak doesn't 't work with the new content yet (multiple romance doesn't either). It also doesn't work with mod NPCs. It will need to be properly updated, I think.
  • AnabelAnabel Member Posts: 4
    Is it possible to have them in the same party after Anomen is turned CN? Or is it no matter what? :P
  • triclops41triclops41 Member Posts: 207
    I'd like to know this as well.
    Anabel said:

Is it possible to have them in the same party after Anomen is turned CN? Or is it no matter what? :P

Fafnirkamuizin