Skip to content

Party Reputation 3 (Despised) - Cannot enter Athkatla without being attacked! - Please help

Hi, My current party consisting of my Blackguard, Dorn, Korgan, Viconia and Edwin cannot enter Athkatla after completing the underdark quests because the reputation is 3. Please let me know how I can increase it to avoid being attacked on sight within the city. I'm not sure if I can make it into the temple district and donate before being ambushed by the guards and cowled enforcers. Is there a CLUAConsole command to increase reputation?

Comments

• MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Off the top of my head, you can dump Dorn or Viconia temporarily to raise your reputation. You can also probably sneak to the temple district via either multiple castings of Invisibility or a Mass Invisibility spell.

I don't know if the Console has a cheat solution for you, but you can always edit reputation via EEKeeper.
  • GautamGautam Member Posts: 4
    Thanks! Where can I download EEKeeper for OS X?
    Downloaded the Mac Wineskin version 1.0.2.1 of EEKeeper - I cannot find the place to edit the party reputation here - Could someone please direct me?
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I have an idea... stop being such a jerk!!!

Damn Blackguards ruining the neighborhood grumble grumble
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    Should be on your main characters main screen I believe in ee keeper. Haven't used it in a while though but just keep searching on it.
    Managed to sneak into the Temple district and parted with a lot of coin to get it back up. Thanks everyone!
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    You can just walk away from the enforcers before they start talking, at least if you have a hasted party.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Gautam said:

Managed to sneak into the Temple district and parted with a lot of coin to get it back up.

Damn Blackguard probably gave to Talos
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    I believe there's a temple in Trademeet, you could have gone there and raise reputation, but what I usually do is kill all the guards that are attacking me, it's not a game breaker. After the battle you can go to a temple.