Skip to content

Location of Solaufein at the beginning of the Svirfneblin quest in the Underdark

I've started this quest, but can't find Solaufein near the entrance to the Deep Gnome stronghold. I'm getting messages regarding a fight between Solaufein and N'ashtar, one of the adventurers who was part of the adventurers who ambush you when heading out to rescue Phaere. What the hell is going on, I could have sworn that N'ashtar was unsummoned before I could attack him during that battle. I've tried resting a few times to see if Solaufein shows up, but no joy. Anybody else have this problem?

Comments

• styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    Maybe he morale failured and ran to solaufein. May want to reload your auto save before fighting the party and try it again, or search the entire map for him. Let us know if you get it fixed..
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    N'ashtar is the mage, I believe? Many casters have an AI bug that makes them run to the northwest corner of the map. He runs away every time I fight him.
  • sturmvogel66sturmvogel66 Member Posts: 35
    They were fighting just above the bridge to the Deep Gnome city. He went down pretty easily.