Skip to content

#7184 [HEXXAT] In ToB, Hexxat disappears when removed from party

sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
edited November 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
bg2ee v1.2.2030
Not sure if a 'script problem', but in TOB, pocket plane (whatever your REP), after you summon her (not used in SOA).. initially you have the option to ask her to wait in the PP (like for the others NPCs).. but once you call her into the team, remove her.. she automatically disappears then (no 'wait' option available like for the other chars, that time) ; she just.. go to an exit and..disappear^ She let you her mini bag though (but empty inside ever after..).. but never appear again after that ; ??

ps;
a little the same with Dorn, though to a lesser extent; IF you have REP>18, Dorn will act exactly as usual.. leaving..BUt returning (waiting) at least at his place a little later..BUT will always refuse to reenter your party if asked again (..ignoring the fact he is in the pocket plane - at the difference of every other 'evil' NPCs -Edwin, Korgan, Viconia, etc- that will even gladly accept to rejoin your party even if they know you have a REP>18 ^ - that last behaviour seems logical as they perfectly understand that to join you is the only way to get out.. contrarily to Dorn that doesn't seem to understand that apparently (and i guess a Dorn should be hardly dumber (INT10) than even a Korgan (INT12) for that imo^)..even if he seems to be more rational than Hexxat; at least he came back (could not escape^) and is waiting like the others..a simple slayer Transformaton (REP-2) is enough for Dorn to reaccept his usual entry dialogue though..but not totally normal too, as the other 'evils' don't need that..^)
Post edited by LiamEsler on

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    edited November 2013
    Hexxat issue logged as #7184 and fixed internally :)
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    @LiamEsler thx!
  • LorosfyrLorosfyr Member Posts: 18
    She's still leaving for me... this issue is fixed, though?
    Am I doing something wrong?
  • AranneasAranneas Member Posts: 282
    edited November 2013
    @Lorosfyr fixed internally means they've fixed it on their end

but you haven't gotten another patch from beamdog, have you?

so you'll probably have to wait until the internal fix becomes external... such as when they release the next patch ^.^

(unless they have some kind of usable workaround they could share before then :3 - would be nice since I ran up against this problem as well)
  • LorosfyrLorosfyr Member Posts: 18
    I just hit her with an Imprisonment spell and cast Freedom whenever I need her back. ;)
    Works like a charm.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    @Lorosfyr well done :) why to do easy when you can do complicate (as we say here - roughly translated )) ).. indeed - nice find semi hotfix for now all the same, thx for the idea too.. ;)