Skip to content

Hexxat Romance - SPOILER!

Spoilers below! I tried to hide them but this is my first time trying, so beware!

I actually searched for this but all I managed to find were pages and pages of comments on

Hexxat's lesbianism, so I need is to know if I messed up Hexxat's romance, because I think I completed her quests for L. but no romance dialogue occurred yet. My female dragon disciple is really eager for some supernatural action.

Did I mess up, or do I have to wait a bit? Thanks!

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Try

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("HexxatRomanceActive","GLOBAL")

If it returns 1 or 2, you're cool.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    If it's 1, which it sounds like it should be, at least one of her romance dialogues should probably have fired by now. Use this to speed it up: C:SetGlobal("HexxatLovetalksTimer","GLOBAL",1)
  • XaonaughtXaonaught Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2013
    Hi, I've had pretty much the same problem. I returned the shroud and waited awhile. Dorn has been all over me, I have refused everything since sparring. Hexxat has not said anything though. I am now up to chapter 6 without any word from her. The values are 1 and I tried using the speed up command and then resting a lot but it has not done anything.
    Post edited by Xaonaught on
  • XaonaughtXaonaught Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2013
    An interesting update. After killing Bohdi and leaving the catacombs Malchor Harpell came along to ask for Dritzz's gear. After he left Hexxat asked what my quest was, with answers like "to rescue Imoen and track down Irenicus" I would assume that was meant for quite some time ago. Then she asked how it felt to kill Bohdi, and that's been it.

Edit
    Hexxat has spoken a few more times, and Dorn started a conversation telling her to leave me alone which ended with me taking her side. As Dorn wouldn't always be in the party for most games I have no idea where this puts me in the romance.
    Post edited by Xaonaught on