Skip to content

Hexxat quest problem (ToB)

i cant catch what i have to do after i defeat wooman in tomb with lich. there is no way or secret doors... mb i need to use those helmet? but i cant use ou wear it...

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Have you made it to the center of the maze yet?
  • JaeldynJaeldyn Member Posts: 49
    The first time you kill her ? If you go to the right there is a zombie, but you should try to check on the left instead. Some things are hidden. The door does takes some time to be round though
  • RelvinRelvin Member Posts: 2
    Same problem here. After i beat Phreya the first time i find nothing to interact with but the 4 tombs. So i'm stuck at the start of the quest. Is there something supposed to happen? Or am I just to stupid to find the "way"?
    Please help! I'm really frustrated right now. :L
    You're hunting for a secret door.
  • RelvinRelvin Member Posts: 2
    Well ... I needed more patience. The time it took to be revealed felt like an eternity^^. Thx
  • kjiflrfkjiflrf Member Posts: 31
    cant find secret door...
  • kjiflrfkjiflrf Member Posts: 31
    i found it.
  • vierraevierrae Member Posts: 103
    Ok, now, where the hell is this door?! Been standing there like forever, detecting traps and stuff, but no luck.
  • ManzorManzor Member Posts: 18
    vierrae said:

Ok, now, where the hell is this door?! Been standing there like forever, detecting traps and stuff, but no luck.

Look at the southwest.

I have another problem in that tomb. I have found the first necromantic field (where only Hexxat can get through). I have disconected it already, but all doors are closed. What the f*** should I do now?!
    edited December 2013
    @Manzor Hexxat made a comment when you closed that first door: doors only open when other doors are closed. Try closing the door you came out of.
    edited December 2013
    LiamEsler said:

@Manzor Hexxat made a comment when you closed that first door: doors only open when other doors are closed. Try closing the door you came out of.

Thanks, but I already know that. With that premise I have reached the statue to disconnect the necromantic field. But now there are no more sensible doors. All the remainning doors (two at south, two at the east) are firmly closed, and these doors do not open even if I open and close the first ones.
    @Manzor Shoot your savegame to liam.esler@gmail.com or attach here and I'll take a look.
  • SpiffyMcBangSpiffyMcBang Member Posts: 160
    Did you look at every available path? There's a mage surrounded by spiders in the other direction. I couldn't get through those doors either, but when I killed that mage they were suddenly open. I didn't do anything special outside of that.
    Here is the file. I hope it's not a bug. Yesterday a bug resumed global variables to 0, and I had to restart a game from the begining.
    @Manzor Close the door closest to you. Then, go into one of the rooms to the upper right. Close the door behind you. Voila. :)
    edited December 2013
    Wtf??? It opened! Thank you!!

Edit: I'm disappointed. At the end Korkorrant ended up being a very easy enemy. The demilich in SoA was a much more challenging enemy. How sad :(
    Post edited by Manzor on
  • vierraevierrae Member Posts: 103
    @Manzor no luck still. I had to use CTRL+J since I was completely stuck.
  • drumcoolerdrumcooler Member Posts: 239
    edited February 2014
    30 minutes to find this fu***** hidden door >(

Hope this image will help someone

Senza titolo 1
  • Slomo_The_BarbarianSlomo_The_Barbarian Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2014
    It took me a minute to get past the first hidden door, but can someone show me where the hell this necrotic barrier is?

edit
    ....found it, fifteen minutes later