Skip to content

On Hexxat

I didn't pick Hexxat up with my Berserker/Mage, but I would like to romance her with my lady paladin. However, if she is one of those NPC's that leave if you do too many quests that reward tons of gold AND reputation I don't see that working out.
Can you change her alignment like with Anomen? I don't want to bother starting the romance if it's doomed.

Comments

• JeivarJeivar Member Posts: 53
    Anyone?
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @Jeivar

I don't believe she's capable of having her alignment changed due to [redacted].

As far as female paladin romances, I also think Hexxat would be kinda off the mark unless you plan on playing the [redacted] kit, as it would really NOT make sense (RP wise in game) otherwise. So you'd unfortunately be left with Anomen (Done it, wanted to punch him but he's a really useful character even if he is a complete tool), Rasaad, or Dorn (also an issue).
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited December 2013
    I was actually going to do this exact pairing in my first run with my female cavalier before I knew anything about Hexxat besides her sexuality. In my experience it was completely unworkable even if you ignore your first meeting it just felt completely implausible with a paladin.

After a little while I actually made a similar thread on the forum about whether she softens up at all or changes alignment. that pretty much confirmed its something I couldn't justify at all. Kind of a pity that if you want a same sex romance you sort of have to be evil or at least a very tolerant neutral.