Skip to content

[Bug] Roof of Iron Throne tower in v1.2

GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
A new show-stopper seems to have appeared in v1.2.

Observed behaviour: when you go up to the roof of the Iron Throne tower, the visible area has now been expanded from previous versions BUT there no longer appears to be a staircase to go back down into the tower, so you're permanently stuck up there and can only continue by re-loading from an earlier save (and not going to the roof).

Expected behaviour: you should be able to go back down into the tower.

Note: this happened when continuing with a saved game which was started before updating to v1.2. I don't know whether or not the same thing happens in a new (all-v1.2) game.

Note: I know there's nothing important on the roof, so it might seem unimportant that you can't go there ... but newbie players don't know that there's nothing important up there, so they'll go up and get stuck.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    I'm fairly certain that would not happen with a new save. In the mean time C:MoveToArea("ar0615")
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Oh! That's interesting, @Sylvus_Moonbow. There was no door when I tried it, but I suppose it may have been just some weird glitch.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Nothing there to cursor for, when I did it - just a blank wall, and nothing highlighting on [Tab].