Skip to content

Rasaad still bugged

KennisKennis Member Posts: 124
All, is the BGEE Rasaad quest still bugged? I got the second dialogue with Rasaad, went to the BG Docks and nothing. I remember on my first play through a while back, it shifted from day to night when I went to the docks and I had the encounter. It is the BG south zone, correct? Is there another trigger other than the 2 dialogues?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    So wait have you tried going to the docks with rasaad in your group at night?.
  • KennisKennis Member Posts: 124
    Yes, multiple times. I'm reloading each time in an effort to set it off correctly. I've heard that reputation may be a factor, but I'm not certain.
  • KennisKennis Member Posts: 124
    Got it - the only issue was the 48 hour wait after the 2nd conversation with Rasaad. When I went to the docks, it was daytime and the trigger went off. Did the battle, got the scroll, went to Sorrem, was led to the DMM building, whacked the monks, and went back to the FAI and kicked out Rasaad to pick Baeloth back up. Now I'm in the Cloudpeaks to get that nifty belt. :)
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265
    Hah, when I saw the title I thought this was about the Sunray bug.

I really hope they never fix that, though. Having him blow up groups of enemies is priceless.