Skip to content

#6955/7114 Blade cant set HLA traps

HenkeBHenkeB Member Posts: 97
edited December 2013 in Fixed
So as the title says, my Blade charname cant use any HLA traps, I keep getting the failed snare message when i try.
Tried without wearing armor but that wont help either.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    This was fixed in the patch.

Unfortunately, the fix is not retroactive which was stated in the patch notes.
  • HenkeBHenkeB Member Posts: 97
    Ah i went looking for the patch notes but couldnt find them.
    Thax for the answer.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    good i waited a little to start my own import blade so (that + a few other little details i noticed too - did you not find some strange behavours with offensive/defensive spins too, when combines with freedom potions/items?..or speed potions/spells too?..i think i did too..but not the time yet to describe them precisely..especially general effect of freedom spells/items/potions in general..on all chars too, combines with diverse hastes spells too (ex; ring of freeaction, keldorn armor..)..i will try..hm..)..as i felt, was maybe better for my playthrough that i waited a little so.. (and i will certainly have the time to do only one or two playthrough at max..better not to waste it with such little annoyances^)
    Thx for the info HenkeB.. and i sympathise / the no retroactivity of the fix for that one.. ,((
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    If you already have the HLA, you would still not use the traps... To fix that, you need to add blade to the trap limit 2da.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    @Avenger_teambg So, we can use 6 HLA traps at the same time too ?!?
    (just tested your patch..actually, could go up to 7 -all types, a 'mix'^- ! With the regular patch v122030, could only use 1 trap at a time... wow, big difference indeed like that... x spike traps, well.. only one word; 'boooom' indeed.. ^^ interesting.. *))
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Moving to Fixed.