Skip to content

Dorn's second mission *spoiler*

Hi!
I proceeded to the camp south of the city and after a bit of banter hacked everything to pieces (except the cook). However, when I look in the journal, the quest is still unfinished, i.e. it tells me to go to the camp and find Telwyn (or whatever his name was). Is this a bug and can I go on? Will the third mission start even if the second isn't finished (according to the journal)? /J

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    The third mission should begin as a random encounter immiedtaely after finishing the camp (i think some mods can interfere ith it, though), so i should be easy to check.:)
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Sometimes the journal doesn't explicitly mark a quest as finished. Did Dorn indicate through dialogue that your work was done? If so, it's done, and all that's left to be done is to proceed with the game and wait for the next part of his quest.

If Dorn DIDN'T say anything, then I would assume you've either bugged the quest or missed a paladin. Reload either way.
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    I could continue the quest and it proceeded just as Eudaemonium said it would. However, the text in the journal is incorrect (it still says something about that I should go to the camp and find Terlwyn). /J
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    edited December 2013
    You could have forced talking to Dorm when you were in the camp after killing everybody. Usually it woks and trigger the dialogue