Skip to content

Indepth the current new content *SPOILERS*

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
Well, so we get some new content for Baldur's Gate 2. Real nice.

Black Guard: real cool.
Sun Soul Monk: has potential.
Dark Moon Monk: Interesting.
Dragon Disciple: very cool.
Dwarven Guard: Didn't like much, it's powerful but the slow of his skill take me on the nerves.

Dorn: Not the strong character people think he is in Baldur's Gate 2, but cool nonetheless.
Neera: Nice option for substitute edwin.
Rasaad: I really love monks and think they powerful, so hurra!!
Hexxat: Totally hate this character, but then, it's the evil thief of the game... do what... :(!

BUT

It's all for content improvements.

What i'm asking here, is to deepening in the new contents as we can't change the old ones.

-->Blackguard? A new stronghold would be cool. The chance to have patrons by interjections and dialogues through the game would be awesome* (but @LiamEsler already stated that the devs don't intent to go for this option).

*Baldur's Gate: Demon Children in cloudpeak mountains, Aec'Letec, Us'Gozoth (better not), The succubus in the Watcher's Keep, Sewer king (it's an outside from what i understand),

Baldur's Gate 2: Demon Lord in Ush'Natha, Demogorgon.

A different Patron could grant different special abilities.

--> Sun Soul and Dark Monk: a stronghold for these 2 monks, if not for monks would be awesome. Sun Soul and Dark Moon are more religious monks anyway.

--> Dragon Disciple: More recognization from dragons and inteligent draconic beins would be nice (if not already in the game, didn't played Disciples in BG2 yet).

--> Dorn: Any Paladin and fell entities that the party interject with should have at least one banter with Dorn. Keldorn and mazzy surelly should recognize and antagonize dorn EVEN BEFORE they enter the party (in the first contact).

--> Neera: Didn't played with her in BG yet, gonna give opinion later (to be edited).

--> Rasaad: DIdn't played with him in BG yet, gonna give opinion later (to be edited).

--> Hexxat: we could simply delete her existance... just kidding. Give her more interjections with inteligent undeads, specially with bodhi. Hell, the girl has a mantle that allows vampires to walk in the day... No other vampire want that and think in get it through strengh? Being discrect or not, paladins can detect evil, EVERY paladin in the game should have a special banter if Hexxat is in the party. Some priests should recognize her also.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• XaonaughtXaonaught Member Posts: 6
    I agree with your ideas for Hexxat with interjections in conversations with undead and interactions with characters that should be able to detect her nature. I'd love too see an increase in the conversations party members take part in on the whole, It's been years of knowing who is going to pipe up and when and I would love to see some more interparty bickering or discussion as well as more input from the people that tag along when I decide to attack Elminster or wear the belt of masculinity/femininity for an entire playthrough.
  • FafnirFafnir Member Posts: 232
    kamuizin said:

[...] The succubus in the Watcher's Keep,[...]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2013
    Us'Gozoth? Who the hell you are talking about?
    Also, why are you mentioning famous Tanar'ri from the BG saga?? (Yes, none of the is a Baatezu).