Skip to content

Karsomir and Dorn can be together and bring slaughter to the Faerun :D with little cheat

When you give Dorn cursed helm opposite alignment, he can yous karsomir i tested it work;)

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Except that helm isn't in BG2.
  • selkyraselkyra Member Posts: 54

Except that helm isn't in BG2.

I think that's what s/he meant by "little cheat".
  • Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    it can be. 2 ways:
    first console code
    i preffer this one:
    second you give it to your hero when you import him from bg1EE and then you must use trick to get it. you start new game on multi then. when imoen will free you go to multi-options creat new charakter you summond your hero clone again and he has all item from bg1EE (all that has byn writen in bg2 items for example you cannot get cursed strenght raasad belt from bg1ee) you give items to real charakter then yousing moulti option delate your clone, save the game and copy this save game to your singel player game saves folder. now you play on single with all missing items from bg1ee :) when to use them is your choice. i eqipt them when i go for imoen or get 1500000 EXP to not spoil the balance of early gaming

• SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    If you're going to cheat anyway, why not just move Carsomyr into his primary weapon slot with EE Keeper and spare yourself the hassle?
  • TenreccTenrecc Member Posts: 265
    Wasn't the point of introducing the dispelling unholy reaver just so that people won't be sad about not being able to use karsomir?
    edited December 2013
    Sceptenar said:

If you're going to cheat anyway, why not just move Carsomyr into his primary weapon slot with EE Keeper and spare yourself the hassle?

maybe but never learned to use it :P Besides getting items witch gone from bg1EE and use them in the right way gives me more satisfaction and feels less cheating;)
    Tenrecc said:

Wasn't the point of introducing the dispelling unholy reaver just so that people won't be sad about not being able to use karsomir?

i only want to show it can be done.
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    Sceptenar said:

karsomir!