Skip to content

[Bug] Quest journal entries disappear.

MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
Ok, so here's at least one of the reasons why the quest journal go missing on people, or why the journal is reset as others call it. Reproducing this thing was kinda hard to explain so I made a video. Also I apologize for my English, it ain't my first language. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8XCcUm852k

To summarize this the sliders are pretty wonky!

Comments

• MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Could we get some comment about this @Dee, or @Cerevant who I guess is the journal guy(?). That bug is extremely common based on how much it's mentioned on these forums, and also based on the fact how basic use of the journal's navigation system will cause it.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The video is very useful; thank you.
    Do you have the saved game you used to create this video?
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Dee said:

Do you have the saved game you used to create this video?

Unfortunately I don't. I've tried to keep lot of saves in the beta to help pinpoint bugs, but here I didn't make a save for some reason. However I got a save from pretty near that point in which my journal is in quite similar state. I did quicktest with it, and you can reproduce the journal bugs just the same with it so hopefully it will do. :)

Yep, that will do.
  • LebosteinLebostein Member Posts: 19
    Same Problem here. Journal is useless. if I scroll, all entries disappears. The only workaround: exit game an load a savegame.