Skip to content

[Request - Quest] Add an option for Mironda to put Trademeet on your map

AranneasAranneas Member Posts: 282
In Neera's camp, Mironda requests that you travel to Trademeet to bring her a beer for her quest. However, she doesn't tell you where it is. I think that she should show you how to get there if you don't already have it on your map.

Comments

• KorruptKorrupt Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    i really hope you're trolling. It tells you exactly where it is, even in the journal entry i believe, not that it would need to seeing as how there is only one place you can get beer in trademeet: the barkeep at THE ONLY PUB IN TOWN (vyatri's pub). Not trying to sound like an asshole or anything but COME ON MAN, all you gotta do is put two and two together...

Besides trademeet is one of the first places you are sent to, you should know it before the time you even meet neera.
  • AranneasAranneas Member Posts: 282
    edited December 2013
    @Korrupt it's not a question of putting two and two together. you literally can't travel to Trademeet without having it on your wold map*. Mironda doesn't put Trademeet on your world map. ergo, the quest is significantly more tedious than it needs to be if you don't already have Trademeet on your world map.

* unless you cheat there, obviously.
  • RadwulfRadwulf Member Posts: 49
    Don't you discover Trademeet from a merchant you meet at the city gate? Given that you have to travel to the city gate in order to leave the city, I fail to see why this is a problem.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2013
    Radwulf said:

Don't you discover Trademeet from a merchant you meet at the city gate? Given that you have to travel to the city gate in order to leave the city, I fail to see why this is a problem.

You aren't required to talk to the merchant and its possible for you to have walked right past them. In any case it doesn't make sense that someone would give you a quest that specifically mentions Trademeet but yet they don't point out where it is.
  • AranneasAranneas Member Posts: 282
    @elminster exactly my point. particularly going to be true for new players, or those coming back to the game after hiatus like a lot of us will be (including me for my first time lol). It's entirely easy to miss Flydian unless you're literally talking to every npc you meet, and he doesn't actively seek you out until several major quests in.