Skip to content

Can't get Rasaad's quest to trigger!

I've had both dialogues with him -- one was immediately after rejoining with Rasaad after a long hiatus. He's now level 4, and it's been like 40 days since the second dialogue. I've tried entering the BG docks area from all different angles, day and night, but the next part won't trigger. Anything I'm missing? Does anyone know the exact trigger mechanism for this part of the quest?

FWIW I've checked the global quest value for this particular quest and it's 1, which seems to be correct. But it still won't trigger!

Comments

• MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    I think I read somewhere that you're supposed to be level 5 before it triggers. Could be wrong. Level 4 is a bit low for having entered the city, though.
  • CaileanCailean Member Posts: 5
    OK, I tried it at level 5, still no luck. This is gonna drive me insane!
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    There is no level requirement, however you have to speak with Entillis Fulsom first (he is the harper near the arch).

Entillis Fulsom is not directly related to Rasaad quest, but he is close to the portion of the map where the cutscene is supposed to happen, so the quest will not start until he is gone (if you are of good alignment) or dead (if you are of evil alignment).

Also take a look a this. You wouldn't need it if you had already all the proper dialogues with Rasaad, but it can be useful in case you missed one though.

If after all of the above the quest is still not triggering, I can check your savegame for you if you want. Just zip it and upload it here :)