Skip to content

Party advice

WolfheartWolfheart Member Posts: 170
In my haste to plan out a new character I forgot all about Baldurs Gate 1 when planning for my Cleric/Mage. Initially going to go with sling and mace I think.
For the BG2 party I've gotten some excellent advice but I'd need some for BG 1 aswell.

I'm thinking something along these lines:
Cleric/Mage Protagonist
Neera
Imoen (Multiclassed to mage)

And thats pretty much where my line of thought ends,,, I've used Jeheira for every game I've ever played bg1, Edwin, Dynaheir and Minsc also. I need advice to fill out the last three spots ^^* I will not take Rasaad. My reputation levels tends to be very high as the only crimes I commit are those I don't suffer any rep-losses from, so Dorn and other evil characters don't tend to fit in. ^^*

And I'm not above a little tweaking of the characters to make them fit...
Post edited by Wolfheart on

Comments

• velehalvelehal Member Posts: 299
    I would add some fighters: Coran, Kivan, Ajantis or Yeslick. You have already acrane and divine with Imoen as thief.
  • WolfheartWolfheart Member Posts: 170
    Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines as well ^^* Deff needs a few fighters.

Ajantis is the farm area north of Friendly Arm Inn
    Yeslick is down in the cloakwood mines
    Coran is in Cloakwood
    Kivan is in High hedge

I suppose Kivan and Ajantis would work with a slot over for Dorn's quest (needed for the elven chain?) and Rasaad's quest... Is there a table somewhere of all the different npc's and their classes and locations?
  • velehalvelehal Member Posts: 299
    Wolfheart said:

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines as well ^^* Deff needs a few fighters.

Ajantis is the farm area north of Friendly Arm Inn
    Yeslick is down in the cloakwood mines
    Coran is in Cloakwood
    Kivan is in High hedge

I suppose Kivan and Ajantis would work with a slot over for Dorn's quest (needed for the elven chain?) and Rasaad's quest... Is there a table somewhere of all the different npc's and their classes and locations?

http://www.forgottenwars.com/bg1/

• WolfheartWolfheart Member Posts: 170
    Thank you :)