Skip to content

Fences in Throne of Bhaal?

Is there anyone in ToB who will buy stolen goods? I've tried to Google the answer and haven't found anything. As far as I can tell I can't travel back to the world of vanilla BG2 so the vendor has to be ToB-specific. Thanks!

Comments

• Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    in the old version of the game was not anyone like that and I have not seen one in the new but i havent finished TOB. you can earn more sold items to that guy whou you save out of Sardush, he has butter pricess
  • SpiffyMcBangSpiffyMcBang Member Posts: 160
    Good butter prices are critical to success. What good is a hungry child of Bhaal?
  • Milosz006Milosz006 Member Posts: 10
    Any real answers? I find it hard to believe there would be such a large oversight in ToB.
  • ItstucktwiceItstucktwice Member Posts: 182
    edited December 2013
    Milosz006 said:

Any real answers? I find it hard to believe there would be such a large oversight in ToB.

There are dozens of oversights in ToB. ToB is a rushed, linear, mess of a game. Don't get me wrong, BG is my favorite series of all time, but ToB is by far its weakest entry.

That said, I am pretty sure there are no fences in ToB.

• LathraelLathrael Member Posts: 69

Milosz006 said:

There are dozens of oversights in ToB. ToB is a rushed, linear, mess of a game. Don't get me wrong, BG is my favorite series of all time, but ToB is by far its weakest entry.

That said, I am pretty sure there are no fences in ToB.

Did you ever tried Seamon's place?