Skip to content

Remove gender restrictions

LoReN_LKLoReN_LK Member Posts: 20
Is there a mod to remove the gender restrictions of the new characters? The Baldur's Gate Tweaks only remove those of the vanilla game, the new characters are unaffected.

Comments

• KilmantorKilmantor Member Posts: 34
    What gender restrictions do you mean? Choosing male or female doen't affect anything at the character-creation
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    The only restrictions I can think of are for romances... Which in that case I think it COULD be interesting, but I think if the romances were to be removed that way (I remember a few mods from vanilla bg2) then some of them would have to be rewritten for the other gender IMO. Like Anomen's? His romance towards a female has much to do with the fact that she has gone so far and done so much... yet she's a woman. It might be like that for other romances too but I'm not entirely sure how the other ones flow and end.
  • LoReN_LKLoReN_LK Member Posts: 20
    Er, I'm sorry, I should have explained myself better. I mean the ROMANCE restrictions, like to make Rasaad romance males or Neera to romance females. The NPC Tweaks doesn't remove the gender restrictions of those new characters, but remove the restrictions from the original BG2 characters, like Jaheira, Anomen, Viconia, Aerie...