Skip to content

Hard to distinguish active/inactive state of stealth icon (and maybe others icons)

Problem is, when I playing my shadowdancer I need to clearly see when the stealth icon is refreshed and I can hide in shadows again. Now the only difference between in stealth icon active/inactive state is slightly visible gold borders over the stealth icon. In BG EE it wasn't a problem as all icon becomes blue, showing me that I could Hide In Shadows again. Please, could you make this icon (and maybe other icons - i haven't tested them them yet) more vivid and visible, so I can easily distinguish when stealth button active and when it inactive. Thanks in advance)))

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Are you updated to the latest patch? The active state has a sepia brown tone to it, while the inactive state is grayscale.
  • ryuken87ryuken87 Member Posts: 563
    @Dee The patch actually changed this? I haven't noticed at all, the contrast is still terrible.
  • Robotrek1000Robotrek1000 Member Posts: 8
    When will this patch come to App Store?
  • Robotrek1000Robotrek1000 Member Posts: 8
    Sorry, maybe you thought i was talking about BG EE, but I ment that there is a problem with an icon in BG EE 2, not first BG EE