Skip to content

Neera TOB quest is goddamn annoying

What's with all the teleporting around without a chance to resurrect party members and get their equipment? First it happens when Vicross teleports you to Thay, and then it happens again when you defeat the Thay wizard with the silly name. Both times I've had party members die and haven't been able to loot them ... the second time irreversably (which considering you're facing an enemy which Time Stops, casts Improved Alacrity and then casts about 10 Magic Missiles, Comet and a Dragon's Breath, means most of the time you're going to end up simply losing a bunch of equipment from some dead party members.

Comments

• acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
    I have noticed this, also in Rasaad's TOB quest. There seems to be a bit too much story going on that prevents you from saving/resting/resurrecting between fights/story segments. It's more than a little annoying, especially considering how difficult some of these encounters are. I hope that these are fixed up a bit in the coming patches.
  • Big_MurrayBig_Murray Member Posts: 69
    Does anyone have the AR code for Vicross' mansion in the meantime, so I can CLUA back in and get stuff?
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    Reported as bug #7275.
  • Big_MurrayBig_Murray Member Posts: 69
    Would be pretty easy to fix if it's unintentional ... just needs all the equipment in the area moved along with the party, as happens when you first move to the Pocket Plane.