Skip to content

[BGII:EE SPOILER ALERT] Question about Neera quest

EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
edited November 2013 in New Players (NO SPOILERS!)
I'm doing a quest for this chump who wants me to catch 8 of his cats (in the wild refuge section)

to complete this do you have to have all 8 in your inventory and then talk to him? I had caught like 5 of them, they ran to him then I closed the pen and went back to the magical forest to get the rest and the initial 5 had disappeared

whats the right way to finish this quest
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    You don't have to return them all at once.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Jalily said:

You don't have to return them all at once.

Ah ok thanks ... I thought the cats disappeared for some reason
    As you walk around in the forest, cats can randomly squirm out of your pack, and you'll have to recatch them. Once you return to the Hidden Refuge map, all cats presently in your inventory will run home and count as found. :)
  • mirceapuimirceapui Member Posts: 26
    How Neera's quest work? I was helping her to get some informations from Adoy's Enclave then i met a dwarf in BG and gave him some gold. How do i trigger her quest further?
    @mirceapui That encounter is unrelated to her quest; also, this is a topic for the second game. I don't know how far you've gotten with Adoy's Enclave, but
    the quest ends there.
  • mirceapuimirceapui Member Posts: 26
    Oh, i understand, i thought that was just a part of her quest. Thank you :)
  • beingmarkhbeingmarkh Member Posts: 42
    Is there any particular value in finishing the cat quest? Because it is by far the most annoying, tedious, WoW-starting-zone-get-ten-wolf-teeth-with-a-point-two-percent-drop-rate waste of time that I've seen in any of the BG iterations. I'd really like to dump the cat food on the ground and hoof it to chapter 3 so it can disappear from my quest log, but if there's some usefulness to it, I'll finish it and remind myself never to pick up Neera again.