Skip to content

Jaheira Romance screwed? (spoilers)

GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
Things were going fine in the plot of it all when I had to kill Galvarey and a few talks were made here and there with Jaheira, and then when I finished the Planar sphere quest, several stupid conversations happened at once, first with Jaheira's Love-talk, then with Lavok, then with Valygar, then freaking Revianne comes out of nowhere and then I have to fight her... and now Jaheira hasn't talked since. I tried doing SetGlobal("JaheiraRomance","GLOBAL","1") but it hasn't worked; she hasn't progressed to the next love-talk yet. Is this screwed now?

EDIT: It seems that a love talk that should have happened *AFTER* meeting Reviane happened before she actually spawned in. WTF this game is so freaking bugged on the stupidest of crap. And all of the console work arounds aren't even working. I can't fast forward the plot by using console-commands, if I threaten to kick Jaheira out of the party she acts like we haven't even gone to the Harper HQ yet... this sucks.
Post edited by GamingFreak on

Comments

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Her romance has always been quite bugged. It is perhaps the most complex with all the encounters so I can see why. Try reloading maybe? Or perhaps set her timer to 1 and see if it auto triggers? Try being in the open where Revianne can appear hopefully before the love talk. Those are the best I got I am afraid.
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Funny thing is that when I fiddled with the timers and spawns a bit (Dermin's specifically) I got the romance to proceed normally again and am almost done with it now (go figure). Good to know there is some means of still working around the bugs with console commands.