Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Nalia doesn't return to the Keep

zunamizunami Member Posts: 42
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hey,

I had Nalia join my party, liberated her keep, became the new lord there with my fighter, did her subquests, and then I ditched her. For some reason, she still returns to the inn in the slums district, despite the fact that she should return to the keep, according to everything I've read and also what I remember.

This is a minor inconvenience at best, but it's still annoying, because when she was present in the keep in the normal version of baldur's gate II, but not in the party, she would still comment on the Fighter Stronghold quests.

Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I think she always returned to the Copper Coronet. She wants to "help the needy". That means the slums, not the castle. I don't think that was ever the case with her.
  • zunamizunami Member Posts: 42
    Well, it's obvious from my post that I disagree with that sentiment, but it's possible that she only remains at the keep if certain conditions are met. Possibly if you tell her to meet you there, but never has her in the party... I don't recall ever doing it that way though.

Last time I played BG 2 was years ago however, and my memory is fuzzy on this part. If it's not a bug, I apologize, but I was lead to believe that it was.