Skip to content

After mods to stop party members from leaving and remove some time constraints

OverHazeOverHaze Member Posts: 10
Hi I'm looking for mods to remove my two biggest annoyances in BG2. One I want a mod to stop party members from leaving. I'm ok with them being unhappy with me but don't want them leaving my party.

Two I want a mode to remove time constraints, say on companion missions and so fort. When I am out adventuring I like to get to things in my own time not the games.

Do mods such as these exist?

Thanks.

Comments

• GreenEnergyGreenEnergy Member Posts: 8
    There is. Ease-of-use. The problem is that it is compatible with the base version of the game, during the installations, it can't find certain files since the EE edition has different installation directory, I can't do anything about it :( can someone help please?
  • OverHazeOverHaze Member Posts: 10
    So basically there is nothing???
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    Ease-of-use was obsoleted YEARS ago by the BG2 Tweak Pack.
    I take it the tweak pack isn't EE compatible?
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    tweakpack v14 is compatible with EE with the exception that it does not affect the new NPCs. so you will still get conflicts between original NPCs and the new NPCs
    Thats good, eh any idea how to install it on a mac?
  • DeltharisDeltharis Member Posts: 124
    edited December 2013
    What governs party conflict / people leaving? Is it possible to prevent it by editing one-two variables? I'd really want Hexxat and Mazzy to get along...

[edit] Temporary fix seems to be just inviting to the party again - we shall see if I get another leaving dialogue
    Post edited by Deltharis on
    Anything new to report on this?
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Scroll down a few posts, someone appears to have amended the HAPPY.2DA file

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/26793/happy-2da-bg-ee-vs-bg2-ee