Skip to content

Jaheira Harpers quest bug/ mix with romance

ZinburZinbur Member Posts: 6
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I am not romancing jaheira. Trying to complete the harper quest for harper pin so I can ditch her without permanency.

Still in Chapter 2.

I have killed Galvarey. and done some dialogues and then it does the Jaheira hostage part where you exchange yourself for her. She does not do the dialogue about how stupid you were at this time after the battle.

I rest a couple times trying to advance and Terminsel shows up with a note and Jaheira is gone.

I go to retrieve Jaheira travel a couple times and rest to advance the plot. Dermin shows up with a group of people right next to Jaheira but instead of his dialogue showing up, she starts the dialogue about how stupid it was for me to do the exchange yadda yadda. It now loops into that exchange over and over and I cant get out of it except for a moment and then it goes right back into it ad infinitum.

I believe this is supposed to be the dermin combat... yet I just have a looping Jaheira.
Post edited by Zinbur on

Comments

• ZinburZinbur Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2013
    Apparently wont let me load attach the save game file
    edited December 2013
    I am thus far unable to progress further in the game due to the looping
    Post edited by Zinbur on
    bump
    There we go?
    I engaged combat with dermin and killed him and his group. If you pause right after she finishes you can give her a command and eventually (read: slowly) get her away from Dermin and she stops initiating the dialogue. If you take her near dermin's corpse it initiates it again. Weird but somewhat manageable I guess.

Then I clua'd terminsel in and got the harper pin and dropped her. She still gone forever till ToB but w/e not a huge loss imho.

Thank you for your advice Gate70