Skip to content

Chances of Baeltoh being added?

What are the chances of him being added im holding off playing throne of bhaal just in case?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2013
    Presumably you mean Baeloth? I can't comment about the chances of him being added to ToB (I have no clue about it) but you can mod him in. He does have a file for 2.5 million XP like other characters (though its health is pretty wonky, it doesn't have a portrait, and it doesn't have a soundset).

OHB2BLTH.CRE is the file name.
  • baldrat60baldrat60 Member Posts: 43
    I missed out on bgee as id finished by the time he was added,oh well fingers crossed.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    It's unlikely, because he has a part to play elsewhere - then again, someone will probably mod him in sooner or later...
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    shawne said:

It's unlikely, because he has a part to play elsewhere - then again, someone will probably mod him in sooner or later...

what's his elsewhere part? He managed to do black pits and BG1EE in the same game. Why can't he do Black Pits 2 and BG2EE in the same game?

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Didn't they say they wouldn't be adding more companions to either BG? I've never seen the spesific quote on that myself though, so I'm hoping it is incorrect.
  • baldrat60baldrat60 Member Posts: 43
    Thats a shame suppose all i need to do now is wait for ascension to be made compatible and im good to go.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239

what's his elsewhere part? He managed to do black pits and BG1EE in the same game. Why can't he do Black Pits 2 and BG2EE in the same game?

Because, assuming they're happening at roughly the same time (which is fair, given that his appearance in BG:EE is an immediate follow-up to his defeat in BP1), he's already in Thay during the events of SoA/ToB.