Skip to content

New Theme song

MerlinMerlin Member Posts: 15
I'd Like to see this theme in the game =) i know that Sam Hulick is making the music to the BG:EE but still if they can i'd like it :)
Here's the link to the theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B0srsB0n3g&feature=g-vrec

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    this theme kinda feels like it has some icewind dale mixed in with it a bit :)
  • MerlinMerlin Member Posts: 15
    Indeed. It has a little bit different feeling than the original. :) But i like it.
  • WinthalWinthal Member Posts: 366
    nice remix, reminds of planescape torment in some bits too. wouldn't want it to replace the original theme tho ;-p
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @powerfulally hahahhaha that was great *thumbs up*
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 245
    Kudos for the effort that must have gone into it and a new take on it. It was worth the listen definitely, but I would not want that to replace the orginal theme. It isn't Baldur's Gate, it seems more LotR-esque.
  • ShareazuShareazu Member Posts: 51
    indeed, i liked the song, but in my humble opinion, maybe it's better to stick with the original song... maybe a more discrete remix... but i repeat: the song is great! i just dont know if it's more appropriate or not.. who knows, mabe they plan to do something like that, anyway.
  • ConphantusConphantus Member Posts: 51
    Baldurs gate is not baldurs gate without the original theme song! In fact, the forumites should put up a baldurs gate choir, presenting hits like the theme song and "The lord of murder shall perish" to a wider audience.
  • AzL0nAzL0n Member Posts: 126
    It's a nice little remix. Speaking of music, are they composing new tunes for the new zones?
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Yeah, they did hire Sam Hulick.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    Don't replace any theme. But the remix is 'better' for certain things. Good for adventring, bad for title screens.