Skip to content

Question about Neera's quest and romance (possible spoilers)

Just to be on the safe side:

I went to the Wild Mage hideout, got all the quests, did the first one for the cat collections and then headed out to do the rest. I gathered the quest items for all of them and went and did the part for Daxus and was going to return and turn them in all at once, but the enclave was destroyed and everyone taken by the Red Mages. I went to rescue them but all the wild mage keep dying, which I read was because I needed to do their sidequests first. My question: will the wild mages dying affect/prevent the Neera romance from starting? The whole point of this run through was to see that romance so if this affects it I'll start over, otherwise I'll sadly accept the deaths of all those wild mages

Comments

• ArcanisArcanis Member Posts: 377
    edited December 2013
    The Neera Romance will continue/start regardless of the outcome (happened to me on my first try too).
    Buuut.. if you have a safe befor that.. you might want to redo it regardless, you get some nice rewards
    and it is way more heartwarming ^^
  • ryuken87ryuken87 Member Posts: 563
    Yeah that kinda annoyed me that I'd done all the quests only to be unable to turn them in. Who is gonna go to the Bridge District to find the item for the girl and not do the Daxus bit?
  • ArcanisArcanis Member Posts: 377
    I think a dev mentioned that they where thinking about a small change to make that part a bit better,
    but yes, unless you know what to expect you will be surprised and left with finished but unreported quests =/
  • koalabobkoalabob Member Posts: 22
    Thanks all. Think I'm just going to reload, not terribly far so better I figured this out now. It will also teach me to keep more saves than just the quick save to prevent this in the future :/
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    wait, was there a quest for the rude half-orc wild mage?
  • maerduinmaerduin Member Posts: 21

wait, was there a quest for the rude half-orc wild mage?

Yeah, if you don't fight back he learns self-restraint and doesn't try to get out of the trapped cages.