Skip to content

Hexxat, Dorn and Rasshad quest questions spoiler alert

auburn2auburn2 Member Posts: 13

On Hexxat - I "rescued" her from the first tomb and did the other two quests after that. I finished that up a while ago and talked to L's representative at the Copper Cornet and nothing has happened since then. I am walking around with the golden statue, lamp of oil and silk cloth. Do those do anything? Is the quest over (for BG2 at least)? Also I have both Mazzy and Hexxat in the party, will they fight eventually and what triggers that?

Similarly with Dorn, I killed his Patron at the tree place and then he took the Malrith as his new patron and nothing since then for well over a week.

Finally Rasshad is back leading his group of monks. I tried to convince him that was a stupid thing to do without being rude. We parted by saying "we will meet again" and I've went back a couple times but he isn't leaving. He is an interesting character, but in terms of usefulness he sucked in BG1, I was looking forward to having him at high level, but only had him briefly before the quest ended and he left.

Comments

• ArcanisArcanis Member Posts: 377
    edited December 2013
    Hexxat: those three Items don't do anything, they are used in the tomb you found them. If you have done that one, just wait a while till you get to met your contact again, do the third (last) tomb, short meeting again and thats it.

Dorns SoA quest is done after that, btw good decisions, Devils are way better than demons and she looked better too =P (I know that she looked like a demon, but she's still a devilo.. don't ask me...)

Rasaad: You have to wait till ToB before you can get him back, just "call" for him once you talked to someone familiar to you =P