Skip to content

Unplayable Graphic Problems from the start

KyodenKyoden Member Posts: 2
edited December 2013 in Windows PC (Archive)
Hi,

it seems that some people experience some graphic problems lately. I found this thread on the steam forums while looking for a solution for my own problem. Its totally unplayable that way as I cannot cange anything whatsoever, nor even exit (have to do it manually via task manager).

Here is the link with some more information including screenshots of the problem:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/228280/discussions/0/666828127167561233/
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• EmptinessEmptiness Member Posts: 238
    edited December 2013
    What platform are you playing on (ie type of computer: PC, Mac, etc.)? Some possible solutions for this problem have been posted elsewhere in the forum, but which one applies to you will depend on what type of computer you have.

Edit: One thing you can try that might work on any platform is to press < alt > + < enter > to shift into windowed mode, and then again to return to fullscreen.
  • KyodenKyoden Member Posts: 2
    Playing it on Win 8.1 via Steam.

I can play it on windowed mode (seems abit laggy though) and I totally dislike playing games in windowed mode. Just destroys the immersion for me.
  • EmptinessEmptiness Member Posts: 238
    Try this: Right-click on the BG:EE icon and choose Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, and put a check mark in "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings".
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Going to slide this over to "Performance Issues > Windows", since it's specific to the Windows platform.